Helpline: 0345 467 7192

Welcome to

The CraftCover insurance policy has been specially designed for you, the CraftWorker.

Our definition of a ‘craftworker’ is a sole trader or small company (less than 5 employees) who manufactures handcrafted products, and sells them on-line, at trade shows, craft fairs, markets or exhibitions or via other retailers.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer cover for hobby crafters, clubs or associations at this time unless they operate as a business.

Your business & all your employees must be normally resident in Great Britain, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.

Our list of suitable Trades either shows a specific craft or the type of material that you would primarily use to manufacture your products. Don’t worry if you can’t find one that suits you, just let us know exactly what you make and how you make it and we are sure we should be able to include you.

Public & Products Liability Cover is mandatory and automatically includes cover whilst you attend exhibitions, shows or fairs anywhere in the EU. £1m, £2m and £5m Limits of Indemnity are available from as little as £63.60 a year (including Insurance Premium Tax @ 6%). There is also the option to include cover for ‘Demonstrations, Tuition & Workshops’ and Products that are exported to USA &/or Canada.

There are some other important sections available for you to include, which are optional:

  • Employers Liability
  • Property All Risks (including Money & Goods in Transit)
  • Business Interruption
  • Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock
  • Terrorism

More information on each section is shown in the help text and full details can be found in the CraftCover Prospectus & Summary or CraftCover Policy Wording in the Documents area of our website.